Making DIY (Do It Yourself) items is always exciting. We can create goods according to our own wishes. On the other hand, making DIY items can also save budget rather than buy them. After completion, there will be satisfaction and pride. If you have more free time, try making some unique DIY items:
1. Create a Case Smartphone with Self Creation
The self-made smartphone case will definitely be unique because there is a personal touch there. You adjust it to your taste. If you like flowers with taste, try making a smartphone case like this.
- Dried and flattened flowers (or artificial flowers)
- Plain cellphone case
- Clear resin liquid
- Small wooden sticks (such as ice cream sticks )
- Acetone or nail polish cleanser containing acetone (optional)
- Glitter (optional)
How to make:
- Arrange the flowers that have been prepared on a plain cellphone case as you wish.
- Combine the arrangement using glue.
- Prepare clear resin liquid according to the instructions available on the resin product.
- As an option, also mix with glitter if you want.
- Pour the resin liquid on the handphone case. Just slowly. It’s better to pour it carefully than it will be excessive.
- Pour from the middle, then spread it to the edge of the case using a wooden stick . But don’t get past the edges so the results are neat. If there is a resin liquid over the edge, clean it using acetone liquid.
- Wait to dry 1-2 hours.
- Voila! The smartphone case with your own creation is ready for use.
2. Look Stylish but Stay Low Budget with Homemade Ribbon Accessories
Accessories aren’t always expensive, girls . You can also use accessories with a ribbon that still looks good. Can be used on the neck as a chocker , necklace or waist as a belt.
- The main ribbon as the basis for making. The size of the main ribbon width should be larger than the other small bands. While the size of the main ribbon length is adjusted to what you want to make; whether it’s a chocker, necklace, or belt.
- Colorful little ribbons.
- Beads or hooks
How to make:
- Cut small ribbons with a length of 12-15 cm.
- Start tying a small ribbon to the base ribbon instead of the end. But rather protrudes to the middle. You can adjust it to size.
- Turn the color of the ribbon so that the results are better.
- When you feel the number of ties is enough, attach beads or hooks at the end of the ribbon.
- Your handmade accessories have finished.